Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Gorgeous Jessica Burciaga totally nude!


Jessica Burciaga


Website: www.IDreamofJessie.com
Ethnicity: mixed
Height: 5 ft. 2 in.
Weight: 107 lbs.
Stats: 32C-26-35

Playboy's Miss February 2009, Blackjack dealer at Playboy Club at the Palms in Las Vegas, Maxim model, Stuff Model, Hooters girl, and sexy gogo dancer. What more can we say about this flawless glamour model. Asian hot model, Jessica Burciaga, is God's gift to Earth by her gorgeous looks and delicicous tight body. Her beautiful smile alone will give you chills down your spine and curl up your toes. Jessie's smooth caramel skin makes you crave for one lick. Her long thick hair urges you to pull hard and rough. This hot latin girl has more than a hand full of breasts to squeeze and firm ass to hold on a strong grip.


Read more about Jessica Burciaga at her website bio: I'm not hard to please at all the simple things in life make me happy and i'm far from materialistic and love to shop at Swap Meets more than the mall. All I need to make me happy is a barbecue at my aunt and uncles house, carne asada on the grill, a corona in my hand, hearing my little cousins running around the house,watching the Laker game, my aunt making martinis, all the girls talking in the kitchen and... (Read more)!


Read more about Jessica Burciaga on her myspace: I hate typical girl gossip! What I've noticed is the people who know me the least and say the most cruel things about me are people that have either never met me, met me once or have never had a conversation with me. That's ok though, because when you're doing great in life or career, people will always try to break your spirit..but ...(Read more)!


Read more about Jessica Burciaga on Open Your Eyes: Would you consider yourself a party girl? I work in a bar weekly as a go-go dancer. But if I weren’t a go-go dancer, I wouldn’t go party in clubs, because I’m not a club person. I don’t like loud music. It’s all hot and sweaty, people are bumping into you, and guys are trying to get you to dance with them. I’d rather go somewhere where you can wear your flip-flops and have a drink outside, where you can ...(Read more)!


Read more about Jessica Burciaga on Maxim Magazine: Jesse Burciaga was featured as our Hot Pic last week, but that wasn't enough. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I just thought you'd want to see more. Yeah, that's ...(Read more)!


Read more about Jessica Burciaga on Low Rider Magazine: LRG: So Jessica, in one of your interviews you said that you wouldn't mind having a threesome with your dude because you said (quote), "that it brings excitement to the relationship." Is that true and if so, would you do it again?Jessica: [Laughing] Oh boy I think it's all about timing. That's something you can't plan, it just happens unexpectedly. When you take your relationship to that level you better ...(Read more)!


Read more about Jessica Burciaga on Import Tuner: 2nr: Let's talk about all the men in your life... what's the best way for a guy to hit on you? JB: I NEVER get hit on! [laughs] Honestly, I can never tell if a guy is hitting on me or just being nice, and yes, that is possible. I think I actually get hit on more by girls than guys! Girls always come up to me and ...(Read more)!






No comments:

Post a Comment