Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Mixed Filipina hot model, Nina Carla, in sexy lingerie


Nina Carla


Website: www.NitinProductions.com
and www.NinaCarla.com
Ethnicity: Filipina/Spanish
Height: 5 ft. 2 in.
Weight: 103 lbs.
Stats: 34D-24-32

Armed with a killer smile, bangin’ body and seductive stare, we simply couldn’t resist the adorable Nina Carla. This naked Asian girl had Filipina hot model written all over her right from the start. Her killer curves were first discovered online thanks to the steamy photos found on her Myspace account. Known to speak her mind and always tell it like it is, don't miss this confident and sexy girl in a thong.


Read more of Nina Carla at Nitin Productions: Slendor, delicious, heavenly, curvacious, and most obviously, simply perfect. Nina Carla is one of the most beautfiul and glamorous models to grace the pages of Nitin Productions. Nina is a perfect example of.... (Read More!)


Read more of Nina Carla at her Myspace: you think you know but YOU HAVE NO IDEA. It's so rare for me to let people into my personal life but let's try this one for fun. This is an opportunity for you to ask me ANYTHING you want and I will answer them to the best of my abilities. Here are the rules:... (Read More!)


Read more of Nina Carla at Model Vanity: Likes: She is an avid animal lover. She wants to be more involved in rescuing animals and finding them deserving homes. She has a passion for dancing- studied classes ranging in styles from Belly dancing, Tahitian, and Showgirls. Her favorite pastime is watching movies such as ... (Read More!)


Read more of Nina Carla at Performance Auto and Sound: What is your idea of perfect happiness? I’d say laying in the sun on a beautiful tropical beach, sippin’ a nice cold drink in my super sexy bathing suit with a cute guy and my dog. What three items would you take with you to a deserted island? ... (Read More!)
Read more of Nina Carla at ModFX Models: What kind of guys are you into? I want a guy with a personality and sense of humor. That's definitely priceless. I like shy guys since they're kind of mysterious. Makes you wonder what's goin' on in their heads. That attracts me! What puts you in a romantic mood? Romantic music! That puts me in any mood you want me to be. What kind of music do you listen to?... (Read More!)


Read more of Nina Carla at Cutie Court: If you see a hot guy, do you ever make the first move? "I never ever make the first move!( I may place myself in an area where he can notice me;)) but I am a lady, and a real lady does... (Read More!)


Read more of Nina Carla at Top Asian Models: Nina graduated high school in Concord, Ca as an honor student. After high school, she immediately started to work full-time while attending college full time. She became involved in highly competitive sales associated jobs that ranged from cellular phone accounts to being certified in selling automobiles in companies such as ... (Read More!)




No comments:

Post a Comment