Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hot Asian model, Sweet Honey JO


Honey Jo


Website: www.SweetHoneyJo.com
Ethnicity: Asian
Height: 5 ft. 4 in.
Weight: 100 lbs.
Stats: 34C-24-30

The first thing that struck us about Honey Jo was her absolutely glowing personality. This hot model went from being a relatively new name in the import model scene to being at the top of everyone’s list of favorites. And that’s no mystery, thanks to her flawless looks, awesome proportions, and charming character. Honey Jo’s striking beauty commands the attention of everyone in the room wherever she goes! This glamour model’s warm aura and soft smile are enough to put anyone at ease and under her seductive fantasy.


Read more of Honey Jo at Nitin Productions: She is a full blooded Asian Queen, even though she’s too modest to admite to the “Queen” title. Honey Jo is an exotic, natural beauty with the face of an angel and the body of a goddess, but don’t let her innocence full you, she’s got a… (Read More!)


Read more of Honey Jo at Model Mayhem: I’d really like to try some new things and step outside the box! I’m open to new ideas! I want to have some fun with… (Read More!)


Read more of Honey Jo at her Twitter: i love how kost is playing christmas songs right now… (Read More!)


Read more of Honey Jo at Meet Up: I like to go out a lot! I love being silly and sexy at the same time. And I love making new friends, both girls and guys ; ) … (Read More!)


Read more of Honey Jo at Top Asian Models: Honey Jo’s look can only be described as a perfect combination of flawless beauty and intense sexuality. This sexy Asian girl will always keep you… (Read More!)


Read more of Honey Jo at Hi5: I am also an aspiring model! I don’t go to college, yet. I’m still young and kinda want to experience the world a little bit first before I hit the books. I’m young, inexperienced, and ready to… (Read More!)





No comments:

Post a Comment