Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hot mixed Asian model, Jenny Chu


Jenny Chu


Website: www.IHeartJennyChu.com
Ethnicity: Asian
Height: 5 ft. 3 in.
Weight: 105 lbs.
Stats: 34C-25-36

Asian hot model, Jenny Chu, is an Asian model who is a student by day and gogo dancer by night. She has some really great ASSets along with a great smile. This gorgeous naked asian girl is known as “The Import Model Sweetheart” because of her countless appearances on import car magazines and shows.


Read more on Jenny Chu at IGN Babes: Here are some weird things about me (laughs): Everytime I get into a car, I always have to lock the doors. I have a fear of...(Read More!)


Read more on Jenny Chu at Jizo Entertainment:I admit, I have a slight OCD problem with touching edges and corners. I don’t want to embarrass myself in public, so if I see something I want to touch, I usually imagine touching it in my head lol...Weird! I also sleep with...(Read More!)


Read more on Jenny Chu at Tuner Zine: I was eating pizza at Pizza Hut and Billy the turtle came up to me and said, "hey, do you want to ride in my ninja turtle van to...(Read More!)






No comments:

Post a Comment